Spiral Pasta Salad Jars
You are going to love this jar pasta salad for a quick and healthy meal prep. The only cooking required is boiling the Chickapea Pasta which is packed with protein, making this a filling and nutritious meal.
Jar Pasta Salad
- Yield: 3 servings
- Prep Time: 7 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 17 mins
- 1-1.5 cups cooked Chickapea Pasta
- 1/3 cup sliced roasted red peppers (from a jar to keep things quick and easy)
- 1/3 cup frozen thawed peas
- 1/3 cup of bocconcini (feta or goat cheese would work nice too. Or a vegan feta)
- 1/2 cup of arugula
- a few fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Start by cooking your Chickpea Pasta according to the instructions on the box, we used spirals but any shape would work.
- In the bottom of your jar add in the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Next, layer in the pasta, roasted red peppers, then the peas, bocconcini, arugula, basil, and pine nuts.
- When you are ready to enjoy either shake everything up in the jar or pour into a bowl and mix together.